Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Amen To That

McQ over at QandO is channelling me:

I love the smell of desperation in the air, it smells of hypocrisy. It is as if Begala and the left have had the scales suddenly fall from their eyes and they’ve realized the depth of their vicious, hateful, nasty, venomous, personal and classless attacks over the last 8 years.

And they’re fearful that the right will engage in the same tactics of personal destruction and smear which has been their hallmark for so long.

They want to embrace Bush for a couple of months and that makes it all ok? You can’t help but laugh at such mewling claptrap.

...

In the meantime, to the left - STFU with all this hugging and loving nonsense. Your hypocrisy sickens me. And besides, I’d rather hug a porcupine
.

He's right. They really are sickening.

1 comment:

mnotaro said...

The liberal illuminati don't fool you or me and probably not the rest of the public either!