Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today's Episode In Which I Defend Senator Clinton

Zbigniew Brzezinski, the man who engineered all of the foreign policy "triumphs" of the fabled Carter Administration, has this to say about the qualifications of Senator Hillary Clinton to be President:

Brzezinski, 79, dismissed the notion that Clinton, 59, a New York senator and the wife of former President Bill Clinton, is more seasoned than Obama, 46. ``Being a former first lady doesn't prepare you to be president,'' Brzezinski said.

Wow. What a sexist pig.

Ziggy, I believe the pasture is calling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can get you a "Hillary 2008" bumpers sticker if you like. ;)

Rich Horton said...

Hold off until I'm able to aquire an appropriate automobile for the sticker. I'm thinking a 1979 AMC Pacer should do nicely.

:-)