Thursday, January 27, 2005

Democratic Cannibalism

Now they've started eating their own kind. The Daily Kos has come out against Sen. Joe Lieberman. CT-Sen: Lieberman gears up for reelection

Republicans love him for the same reason that Democrats love McCain -- because they both spend a great deal of the time beating up publicly on their own party.

But for that reason, especially given our minority status (when the party needs to stick together for survival), Lieberman must go. I don't want another six years of him bashing Democrats on Fox News next to a fawning Sean Hannity.

I suppose, if Howard Dean wins the DNC chair, we can expect the purge to continue well into 2006.

Well, at least the Democrats are consistent in their insanity.

2 comments:

Rich Horton said...

Glad to be of service.

To my readers: Be sure to check out Marc's blog, American Future. I don't add many blogs to my roll for a good reason; I wait until I find those that are truly worthwhile.

David Leftwich said...

This would be a ridiculous move on the dems part. If he had been their candidate, they may have had a shot. He seems to be one of the few dems who actually understands the nature of the terrorist threat and what needs to be done about it. The dems need more Centrists if they plan on being a viable party, not fewer. I don't understand this mentality. The liberal dems power has been eroding for years, yet they think the solution is to move further to the left. I guess you can't teach old donkeys new tricks. Or old tricks for that matter. Where's Truman when you need him?