Monday, February 11, 2008

This Is A Pre-Emptive "I Told You So"

I'm getting this out of the way now so I don't have to waste time in a busier moment in my life writing the inevitable. To all the self delusional fools (yes fools) who have turned off all critical faculties to sing camp fire songs with Swami Obama: when the time comes and Obama shows himself to be just another politician who will use any and all means to attain and exercise power, who will use any dirty trick and sleazy tactic to slime his opponents, and who will get caught doing it (they all do), all I can say is you have completely given up the right to claim he's "betrayed" you or anyone else.

Obama has shown every indication of being an excrementally bad President...Jimmy Carter, only more naive and without the common sense or executive experience...and all I can think is that some of us will have deserved better.

The rest will get exactly what you ordered, and serves you right.

No comments: