Friday, February 29, 2008

Milestones (Kinda, Sorta)

I've been so busy of late I didn't notice I recently passed a milestone of sorts here at The Iconic Midwest. Back on the February 25th I posted my 1000th item. Fittingly, it was a rant of sorts against Barrack Obama, who certainly has shown the ability to generate lots of positive and negative material from idiots like yours truly.

The generation of so much content for so few readers (1000 posts generated about 27,000 hits, which works out to 27 readers per post) would not make me a publishing phenomenon in anyone's understanding of the term, and part of me is surprised I'm still doing this after more than three years. Yet, it is curiously satisfying all the same.

Am I up for another 1000 posts? I've no idea, but I'm certainly up to interacting with my friends and loyal readers for the foreseeable future.

A pictorial history of this dog and pony show

No comments: