Monday, February 07, 2011

BREAKING: Iconic Midwest Sold To Toothless Man For Pizza, 6 Pack Of Bud Light

Blogosphere Tycoon Cletus Johnson
Hard on the heels of other media acquisitions in the blogosphere, toothless would-be media mogul Cletus Johnson has announced the outright purchase of the website The Iconic Midwest.

"I had $12 burning a hole in my pocket and a stack of coupons for Little Caesars, so I thought 'Why not start building my empire right now?' It took nearly 15 minutes worth of haggling, but I got what I wanted in the end."

Johnson responded as well to reports of fractious negotiations in the acquisition process: "I thought I had a deal with [Iconic Midwest author Rich] Horton when I offered him extra sausage, but the bastard held out for the beer."

When asked what his next blog addition would be Mr. Johnson was extremely forthcoming: "Well, I've got $5.35 left. If I can get the Daily Kos for its fair market price, I should have enough left to be able to get a couple tacos at the Gas & Suds."

No comments: