Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Was It Something I Said??

The Iconic Midwest has seemingly been banished from the Blogroll over at The Moderate Voice. (Funny, I was still on it three days ago.)

Maybe somebody didn't like my castigating a commentator who claimed that Republicans single handedly destroyed public education. (Lent a hand, sure....but all by themselves? PUHLEEEEEESE!)

In any event it's too bad. TMV maybe a little unwieldy these days (far too many writers IMO), but it is still one of the better blogs out there.

UPDATE

I emailed a copy of this to Joe Gandelman over at TMV and the IM is back on the blogroll without a question. I'm glad. Joe is one of the first bloggers to have ever sent me a note saying he enjoyed what I did. That encouragement was enough to keep me going for the first few months, when I seemed to be writing purely for an audience of one, i.e. myself.

As always, Joe's a gentleman.

No comments: