Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Minor Milestone

This post is coming to you from my home office. Yes, believe it or not, that is the "milestone" in question. After the last five or six weeks of being a semi-displaced person I am actually in a position to write regularly. This should be good timing. Nothing of real political import happenes during August. Good God, I saw a page 3 headline in my local paper informing us of Joan Baez joining Cindy Sheehan's protest. If that doesn't speak of a slow news month I don't know what does. (Maybe next week they will let me know what Leo Sayer's opinion is on gasoline prices. I can't hardly wait.)

And a quick word of thanks to everyone who has been checking up all through these weeks looking for new content. To paraphrase a favorite movie of mine, it makes me believe that it ain't all been in vain for nothing.

Mille grazie.

No comments: